Sunday, September 24, 2017

Adirondack Sights

Great Blue Heron
Raft - Fourth Lake - Eagle Bay NY
Painted Lady
The Kenmore Cottages - Eagle Bay NY
Large Tolype Moth
Tolype velleda
The Kenmore Cottages - Eagle Bay NY
Painted Lady
Stillwater Road - Lowville NY

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, ...
Henry David Thoreau

More interpretations at Camera-Critters.

More interpretations at Saturday’s Critter’s.

More interpretations at An English Girl Rambles.…

More interpretations at Rather Be Birdin’.

4 comments:

  1. Not sure if my first comment worked. Great captures of the heron on the raft. Love the pretty butterflies and the moth. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I always love getting photos of the butterflies I see, and rarely can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the most appropriate quotes! And terrific images once again. I dub your heron Tom Sawyer (rafting)

    Thanks so much for coming by I'd Rather B Birdin' & linking in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some wonderful creatures that you captured!

    ReplyDelete